Restaurant Booking and Cancellation Policy
Restaurant Booking Policy
The restaurant is open for dinner between 7pm and 10pm. We can seat up to 40 guests during dinner but we are only able to accommodate so many guests within each half-hour period in order to ensure that you receive the best level of service from us, and we do ask that once you have secured a reservation at a particular time that you adhere to that time.
We strongly recommend that groups reserve a table in advance by contacting the team directly.
Tel: +356 9971 1273
If a reservation is made then the table is yours for the whole of service and we do not ask you to vacate a table.
However, should you arrive more than 15 minutes after your booking time without forewarning, then you may lose your table to other patrons.
We would respectfully ask that you are ready to be seated at the time of your reservation. Should you arrive after your booking time, we may need to hold you back to a later time to ensure the best possible level of service to all our guests. It is essential that we are notified of any specific dietary requirements prior to your visit to ensure that we can cater for you appropriately. If you have not informed us at the point of booking, please contact the restaurant to discuss your requirements with a member of our team.
Tables are allocated on the day by the restaurant team and although we will do everything we can to allocate a table in your preferred area of the dining room, we cannot always guarantee this.
All other standard methods of payments are accepted, excluding American Express.
For all bookings, failure to notify us of a cancellation or any change to the number of guests at least 24 hours prior to your booking, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of €25 per person.
The restaurant’s continued viability relies on reservations being honoured by our customers, and adequate notice being given of any changes or cancellations.
Accordingly, the following applies:
1. We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee for any booking that is cancelled, or if numbers are reduced without prior notice.
2. For all bookings, you must notify us of a cancellation or any changes to the number of guests at least 24 hours prior to your booking.
3. The Golden Fork reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of €25 per person for any bookings changed or cancelled within this 24 hour notice period.
4. The cancellation fee reflects the cost incurred by The Golden Fork in terms of staffing, food, and any lost revenue as a result of turning away other potential bookings.
5. We will notify you if any cancellation fee is applied.
6. Any bookings which fail to turn up without any prior notice, will also incur a €25 per person fee.